Clementon, New Jersey

Automatic renewal which is a hassle to cancel - I didn't even know I had signed up for it until I began searching to see if my item had shipped. No notification of shipment, but saw on the site that it had been shipped and should receive the product within 2-3 weeks.

I called this morning to ask where it was as it was almost 3 weeks, and was told that there must have been a mistake in shipping. Fine, I understand that mistakes happen. Then I was informed that I would be mailed an affidavit that I would have to fill out and REQUEST for another item to be shipped.

I said no way - I want my money back. I was then told I would still have to fill out the affidavit stating that I never received the item, and REQUEST for my money back. The affidavit would be 10 - 14 days to get to me, and then after they receive it, 5 days later I should get my money back.

I then asked to speak with a supervisor, and was told that I could not. That there was no one else available. I explained that that was ridiculous and that this whole experience was horrible, and was told that was company policy and that there was nothing else he could do. By far the WORST experience I have ever had with a company.

Comments

"I can tell that WEN is garbage just by watching and listening to the fairy on the commercial."

This is the most ridiculous statement I have ever read!! How can you complain about something you have never ever tried?????

KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF!!!

And DON'T BUY FROM THE INFOMERCIAL!!! Buy from QVC or Chaz Dean's website to be sure you're buying correctly!!!

sounds like you just had some bad luck with the company..my friends and i all get this product and everything is always smoothe. as for TOO SMART..sounds like you gotta problem with the *** community..ive seen a few of your other posts and well your just an ***.

Actually I did report them to the BBB and posted on google the same day I went on here. I am anxiously awaiting my refund and have certainly learned my lesson.

TOO SMART

Don't EVER sign up for automatic refills, shipments, renewals, etc. with anybody.

Be careful as to who you give your credit/debit card info. especially now that we are living in a decrepit economic situation. I can tell that WEN is garbage just by watching and listening to the fairy on the commercial.

I suggest that you report them to the BBB in your area, also place your complaint on google and complaintsboard.com. It is a good idea to check out on google before you buy any product whatsoever, you will be better informed before wasting your money.