Raleigh, North Carolina

I have been using Wen shampoo/conditioner for quite some time now. I have also experienced intense scalp itching and have returned some of the product to QVC in exchange for a different fragrance.

I believed it was that particular fragrance; however, I continued to suffer from intense (and I mean intense) ongoing itching along with scalp sores. I discontinued using the Wen products and the itching has ceased. I have not really noticed any significant hair loss thank God. My hair did look and feel quite nice but I could not tolerate the intense every present itching.

I had no idea this product was causing the issue; however, now the truth has been revealed as others also suffered the identical problem. The product is extremely expensive and the amount that one is told to use is ridiculous. Also, the shower becomes very oily when using this product and I learned early on that you don't need any where near the amount for cleansing.

Having a very slippery shower floor is extremely dangerous especially for me as an elderly person (76). I am very disappointed in the product as well as QVC and the endorsements by celebrities.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Shampoo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• hairShampoo