I tried this "discounted trial" they advertised...........got it, tried it and now am fighting to get my money back..........Month after month they continue to bill my credit card...........Now into the hundreds and hundreds of dollars............Called, sent back, it just keeps happening. Even tried to call QVC and talk to him when he was presenting to get this *** stopped.

RIDICULOUS.

I have to now cancel my card and get a new one and hopefully this will end. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it keeps happening............

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of having to keep contacting them to quit sending and charging. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wen hair care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Wen needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wen hair care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- If you would like to contact us, our team would be willing to look into this matter further for you. Please contact us here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet to get in touch with our Corporate Escalation Team.

Thank you. -WEN Customer Care