I ordered the basic package of Wen haircare online. I was very excited to try it, but was disappointed after using it because my hair looked and felt the same.

I understand that everyone is different, so there was a possibility that the product wasn't going to produce the same results on my hair as it did on the television commercials. After a couple weeks of using it, I decided I wasn't going to order another package. Much to my surprise, I got another package in the mail from Wen. I thought it was some sort of free gift they were sending me, but when I opened it up, it was a large bottle of conditioner and styling cream.

I checked my credit card, and sure enough, I had an additional charge! I called their customer service, expecting to be able to cancel the "subscription", and send the product back. The girl on the phone was at first very pleasant. She asked me why I wanted to return the item, and then suggested I try a different scent.

I told her no thanks, and she immediately started acting like a snob. I asked her if there was some sort of label I needed to print out so that I could send the product back, and she told me that in order for me to get my money back, I had to PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING! So, I paid 8.00 to have it shipped back.

They returned my money, but essentially, since I had to pay to ship it, I paid 8 bucks for a product I didn't even open. They are not completely forthright about the recurring charges, so if you purchase a Wen product, be prepared to buy the product every month!

Review about: Wen Conditioner.

Comments

it is due to LCD problem. Since i have the waarnrty period i consulted HTC AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE - CELL INFOTECH, Egmore, Chennai and HTC SERVICE CENTRE - Basvangudi Branch, Banglore, but i got ill responses.

MR Uday Kumar, 9884090092, Cell InfoTek Chennai, ill-treated us,i came all the way from banglore to chennai to get it serviced but there is no proper response and especially the guy guided us badly.My whole 26,000 rs is wasted now.

Whos gonna answer this. This is the way you treat your customers.I have no complains over the phone, it is the smartest phone ever but service centres are too bad, please educate those service providers to behave properly with the customers.Please take necessary steps to bring back my phone and take immediate actions on those service centres.