Review about Wen Sweet Almond Mint Conditioning Cleanser from Port-Of-Spain, Port-Of-Spain

I take pride in my hair.I use the best products to keep my tresses on point as I have naturally dry hair.

When I saw the infomercial about the Wen hair care system, I was REALLY excited about using the product as it claimed the non-use of shampoo. I started using it in August 2015 and since then, my hair become more dry and now I'm living with a crater at the top of my head I.e. a large bald patch. .......and I've got a lot of breakage throughout the head.

I initially blamed my hairdresser not knowing it was this new product. I've stopped using the sweet almond mint, the remoist treatment, the mousse.....the entire line.

I'm very angry......but I take solace in knowing that hair grows back..I now refuse to wear a wig so I use bonded pieces of hair to cleverly cover the large bald patch.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Wen Sweet Almond Mint Conditioning Cleanser
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #758869

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.