Oakville, Ontario
7.9K views 26 comments
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair.After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks.

This shampoo destroyed my life. I wish there was a way to make them pay for what they did to me.

If anyone has any info at all on a class action suit please email me!!!pocahontas_indian_goddess@hotmail.com

Review about: Hair Shampoo.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wen Shampoo
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Anna
Montreal, Quebec, Canada #1314418

I don't buy any beauty products, shampoos , conditioners advertised on TV.They are all scammers.

I use the same Silkience shampoo for $1.50 for many years from Dollarama .My hair is beautiful at my old age.

Jason

Hahah loser

Because coarse thick hair is the only hair type that it works with.Infrastructure and density of the chemical makeup of the strand of your hair type.

Fits like a glove on you. *** works for only your hair type. Does this sort of thing for anybody else. Not an allergic reaction.

It's science and until you realize while we are all human, the outsides look different because of the bottom level underlying structure. Works on your hair. Those with hair like yours. Doesn't help yet destroys everything else.

Where was this product developed in its infancy?It's always key knowledge when understanding whether or not to trust it's advertised credibility.

My mother has itchy scalp and lost some hair. I used the product has well loose some hair in crown area, hair breakage. Had get my hair cut short because it so bad.

Hay there are 75 that said it happened to them too, right there there's means for a law suit like Bill Cosby got his.Something SERIOUSLY needs to be done, research how you can file a law suit and see if you can get the names of the women that also fell victim to this tragedy.

Let this be known and OUT THERE!Call the News Stations.

Jason
to Anonymous #1311227

YOUR ALL LOSERS !

to Jason #1321170

It's YOU'RE not your. You aren't very effective at calling people losers when you cannot spell or use proper English.

I feel your pain and would like to know how to sue them because I have 3 daughters and 2 grand daughters and we all had beautiful long hair. Now I had to go use this product and destroyed my hair, thin and never grow any more. I am pissed..I still have some of that stuff laying around..Conditioner and treatment and shampoo I will never use again.

Can someone pls tell me how to file a law suit. I'm having the same problem.

mary
to Anonymous Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1079661

I would also like to know how to file a lawsuit against wen.