New York, New York

This is big time BS which I strongly believe is a scheme perpetrated by the jealous competion( wen has become a multimilloinare company with a rather agrressive marketing campaign, that obviously is something some competitors are going to hate) They are forgetting wen has been in the market for over 10 years winning for several years the best cleasing/conditioner product in the prestigious allure magazine ''product of the year" award. Only product containing chemicals such sodium hydroxide, Thio based OR hormonal products will cause this dramatic hair loss.

All the ingredients in Wen are completley natural they are even Paraben and sulfate free. See yourself take a bottle and read the ingredients..Don't pay attention to this absurdity and continue enjoying your wen with confident if is works for you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Cleansing Conditioner.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

I understand your point, but his competition didn't make my hair fall out. Chaz Dean's product made my hair fall out.