Scottsdale, Arizona

I started using WEN in 2009. I liked the way my long hair felt, but I did use a clarifying shampoo occasional, as I had done all my life.

My hair started coming out slowly, but QUICKLY my hair was all over my dressing room, bathroom, shower drain, vacumn cleaner would clog...I was still getting the WEN automatically, but I stopped it.

I had so much to use, as I was not an everyday shampoo'er. I then ordered another bottle and got a travel set of products. By now I had 1/2 of the amount of hair that I had previously. It started coming out even more, and then in clumps.

I thought that perhaps the aging process could have something to do with it, but no one my age was losing their hair at this rate. By the time earlier this year when it came out in clumps, just by touching it or running my fingers through it, I had to go and have all of my hair cut very short. I have bald spots, that I have to trick to get covered. I started using womans Rogaine to regrow my hair, it has helped a slight amount in the last 4 months.

I know I will never have the beautiful hair that I once had, and the only thing that I can say that I did different all my life, was use WEN. Will send photos asap.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Shampoo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wen Pros: Wen product until i realized it was taking my hair from me.

Wen Cons: Having to keep contacting them to quit sending produce.

• wenhaircare shampoo rip off

Comments