Minneapolis, Minnesota

Ok, so I really wanted to like Wen but after 3 months of use I just couldn't lie to myself anymore. The cleansing conditioner did condition my hair well but it also left it flat and kinda greasy. I would blame myself if I hadn't followed the directions correctly but this is not the case.

I can almost forgive the product for not giving me the kind of results I was expecting but I can't forgive the very rude and condescending customer service representative I just got off the phone with. I had called to ask why I was getting charged the 3 time installment price when I hadn't received the product and he proceeded to be a complete ***

It turns out that my Wen product had been delivered to my house. It had been sitting in a corner upstairs for the past couple weeks unbeknownst to me. I will be returning my unopened product and I did cancel my account ( which I was planning to do anyway due to my dissatisfaction with the product).

The only reason I'm sharing my experience is because no one deserves to be treated the way that I was treated over the phone by a Wen representative. Even if this product was fabulous I would advise everyone not to buy it, simply because of the rude people this company decides to hire. Ugh, I am so disgusted!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Conditioner.

Comments

The product left my hair feeling greasy and looking unwashed. Canceling the product is a nightmare.

They continue to send the product as well as deduct the money even after sending an email saying that the product has been canceled. I intend to contact the Better Business Bureau.

EmilyRose2011

I am going through the same thing! I stopped using it after reading all the reports of hair loss.

I have been trying to cancel my subscription since August. They have billed me 2x since then for $97+ EACH time. I was told last week it would take 48 hours to credit my account back, I called this week and they said it would take 4-6 WEEKS.

Also, they told me you can NOT put "return to sender" you have to call and get an "return authorization code" from them or they will NOT credit your account. I would not recommend this company or product to anyone.

Thanks for the warning! Will not buy!

SusyQ

If you return the product, put a tracking number on it because they are liers and will state as long as they can that they never received your product back. I'm fighting them about this issue right now and I do have proof it was returned.