Purvis, Mississippi
1K views

I ordered the introductory offer for $29.95. Approximately 4 weeks later, I received $101 worth of product & was told that I would be billed $34.94 for 3 months..

How dare they! I never approved any such multiple charges to my credit card. I called Wen's customer service & was told I would receive a return label. I received that label & sent the product back immediately.

Not only have I not received a refund for the 1st payment, but they have billed my charge card the additional 2 payments.

In my opinion, this is a "rip off" company. BEWARE!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

If you "listen between the lines", they do tell you that they bill this way. If you love this product as much as I, then go to QVC to purchase.

They sell in large quantities and show how to use it properly.

For back to school , each year in Aug. or Sept., they run awesome specials.

I Love the responses about "Read the fine print", "No One does" and I get so pissed off because I do and most of the negative comments about any product ALWAYS is in the NOT JUST FINE PRINT but med and large print also.I get so MMMMAAAADDDDDD at that. There are a lot of Idiots out there I wish I had a Bridge to Sell Them.

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team is here to help. Your initial WEN shipment is a $29.95 for the basic kit.

After approximately 4 weeks, and then every 12 weeks thereafter, you will be sent a new extra large supply and the card you provided when you ordered will be charged unless you call to cancel. If you ordered online, this information was provided in your cart at checkout. If you ordered by phone, the customer service rep who took your order would have reviewed the terms with you and the information is also included in your shipments. If you sent your products back for a refund, you should receive the refund within 4-6 weeks of receipt.

If you have not received your refund within this timeframe, please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet so that we can look into the status of your account and assist further.

Thank you. –WEN Customer Care

@GuthyRenkerHelp

100% RIGHT. But Can I order Just Basic ONLY &

If I like I could order again. I don't like to order in advance

Obviously you did not read the fine print! When you get the introductory offer, you get signed up for more product every three months with three payments of $34.

It clearly says that when you are ordering. As for returning the product, it takes time to process returns.

Next time, read what you are getting into! I don't work for Wen and am not associated with them in anyway but people like you annoy me to no end!!