Penns Grove, New Jersey

I started using Wen shampoo 3days a week and using my regular shampoo the other days and I didn't notice a problem. I bought the gallon bottle , using only Wen and OMG my hair started falling out in clump, like a man with a receding hairline.

I had my thyroid labs done, and endocrinologist said they were perfect. Previous to using the Wen I had thick, too thick long blonde hair, I am 52 and I got constant compliments on my hair prior to this shampoo. I hope by changing back to regular shampoo helps. Will it grow back?

I used to use Suave coconut shampoo and pantene conditioner. I am going back to

it.

Comments

I was thinking about trying WEN but now I am hesitant after reading some of the review's

#520793

#520790

#520785

I started using Wen around 2 years ago too. Once in awhile at first, because I felt like my hair wasn't clean enough, looked slightly oily at first, so I used it intermitently with outher regular shampoo.

Plus at first it was expensive for little bottle and shipping. Then I found out it was much cheaper on QVC. I loved it too. It made my hair feel softer.

I have very coarse, straight blonde hair, and I used to have lots of it. Much thinner now. The problem just started when I started using Wen constantly. I thought my hair would be stronger, softer, better condition.

At first it seemed like it was, then it started falling out? NO Reason. I went to endocrinologist, he did labs nothing had changed, nothing bad. He asked if I had changed anything and I had, my shampoo.

So I think maybe Wen is ok, if not used everytime. I think possibly my scalp needs to completely scrubs clean, with regular shampoo, at least once or twice a week? Trying that for now, since I am horrified at the amount of hair I am losing. PS I am not stressed, I love my kids, husband,and job.

I am a lucky woman. I have a great life.Just hair that is falling out. I am thankful for the fact that I was lucky to have alot of hair to start with. So no one notices how much I have lost except my husband and daughter.

PS I am returning the gallon bottle of pomegranite. I was still on my latest small bottle Mango summer scent

#520698

Ive used wen for three years on my entire famiky. Never had a problem!

My stylist said my hair is in great condition.

Will buy your gallon! Email me

Osceola46561@yahoo.com

#520697

Ive used wen for three years on my entire famiky. Never had a problem!

My stylist said my hair is in great condition.

Will buy your gallon! Email me

Osceola46561@yahoo.com

#519582

wow, I'm very concerned, my order just shipped today. I've only used it once and it came very highly recommended by 2 friends and my mother in law. How long did it take before you noticed this was beginning to happening?