I have tried both the Fig and the 6thirteen (for over a year-at least) and both products say that they replenish moisture and save hair color. Not True!!

I spent way too much money on the product AND countless Hair color appointments. Very disappointed and disgusted that they can advertise such great results and charge a ridiculous amount of money that ends up not working. Shame on me for not asking for a refund after the first 3 months.

I was told to continue to use it to give the best results. :/ Don't be fooled by the commercials showing the models with their beautiful hair!!Now I'm stuck with products that are no more than VERY EXPENSIVE shaving cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wen Cons: Deceptive business, Thinning hair, Price gouging, Causes frizzy hair.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our team is here to assist. If you would like to return a shipment, the details are set forth in the invoice you received with your kit; essentially, you can send us the package along with an invoice or copy of the invoice you received with the shipment at the following address:

WEN Hair Care

PO Box 360296

Des Moines, IA

50336

We suggest that you obtain a proof of mailing from your post office and keep it for your records until you see the refunded amount appear in your account.

This should occur within 4-6 weeks of receipt.

To be of further assistance, please contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet so that our team can assist with any other questions you may have. Thank you, -WEN Customer Care