I started using WEN products over a year ago I thought the product was great for a long time, but realizing in the mean time, my hair was thinning.I thought I would contribute that to my age until I went to a hair stylist and she told me it was the WEN product and she requested I stopped using it.
Now even after stopping my hair is falling out more. I once had beautiful thick hair and now my hair is thin and I can't do much with it. I am only 46 and I am told I should not be loosing my hair that much.
I am healthy and in good shape.I wish I had never came across this WEN product.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wen Sweet Almond Mint
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I began using WEN from www.wen.com in September, 2014. I used it until April, 2016. Starting in December, I began to notice extreme hair loss and scalp irritation which I..."
- "I Had long thick hair and I used Wen back in 2011. My hair started to break off and thinned out. I went to my dermatologist not realizing it was..."
- "Put in an order over the phone for EVERSILK SLIMMING CREAM never gave me confirmation or order# they took the payment and i never recieved my product, constantly ringing speaking..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."
- "I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again). For asking to be placed on the..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."