San Bruno, California
1.8
Turnaround Time

So i started using wen and in the beginning i noticed how soft my hair had gotten because of it, i believe( which now when i think about it, the softness is probably because my hair had became so weak) however, after several times of using this product i noticed the amount of hair loss i was experiencing. So much hair loss, that i would slightly touch my hair and strands of hair would come out.

And when i say strands of hair i don't just mean one or two. I was noticing a lot. And To the point were my water in my shower wouldn't drain just because so much hair was blocking the drain. And my hair has gotten so thin.

I cant even begin to tell you the amount of stress and insecure i have gotten since using this product. I had stopped using it. Then after a while i decided to give it a try again. Sure enough my hair was falling more and more out.

My hair is now very fine and thin. And its seriously bothers me everyday. i noticed the sides of my hair were so thin you can almost basically see my scalp. At this point i believe my hair is so damaged i honestly don't know what to do at this point.

And that makes me so sad! People notice how thin and damaged my hair is. I feel like i am at the end of my hair . I feel almost bald.

i hate it so much. When i would use it in the shower it gave my head a burning sensation . I figured "well maybe its working" but i came to the conclusion that, that burning sensation is basically burning my hair right out of my scalp . and leaving it all over my shower tub.

so much of it every time i use it . And after reading reviews iv noticed i'm not the only one suffering from this.

My hair is so important to me. I don't even know what to do at this point, I am so depressed over this .

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wen Pros: I like that is says natural.

Comments