Minneapolis, Minnesota
5.0

After using Wen all in one hair treatment I noticed more and more hair in the shower stall and the drain protector. Hair was all over the bathroom after towel drying my hair slightly and ever so lightly to the touch.

It even fell out more when I used there special comb they provided. I now have a bald line in the back if my head.

After changing products this pattern of hair loss left almost immediately. However My hair loss will never regrow and remains so thin, fine and a bald spot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Hair loss.

Preferred solution: Send me the money to get proffesional hair regrowth help or permanate extensions..

Wen Pros: Smell.

Wen Cons: That it made my hair fall out.

• Hairloss

Comments

It was the pear formula bought not that long ago. I no longer have it.

Can you post your ingredient list? I thought only the older formulation was the culprit, but it's been quite a while since they reformulated, and it makes me sick to think that the problem is still going on, and every day there are new victims of this product.

Wen, Chaz Dean and Guthy Renker are criminal. This product may cause permanent damage to the immune system.