Wen - My Hair fell out and broke.

After using Wen all in one hair treatment I noticed more and more hair in the shower stall and the drain protector.Hair was all over the bathroom after towel drying my hair slightly and ever so lightly to the touch.

It even fell out more when I used there special comb they provided. I now have a bald line in the back if my head.

After changing products this pattern of hair loss left almost immediately.However My hair loss will never regrow and remains so thin, fine and a bald spot.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Smell
  • What I disliked
    • That it made my hair fall out

Reason of review:
Hair loss
Preferred solution:
Send me the money to get proffesional hair regrowth help or permanate extensions.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wen Hair Care Product
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #788718 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 16 #1112709 Richfield, Minnesota

It was the pear formula bought not that long ago. I no longer have it.

0 0 Reply

Feb 16 #1112689

Can you post your ingredient list? I thought only the older formulation was the culprit, but it's been quite a while since they reformulated, and it makes me sick to think that the problem is still going on, and every day there are new victims of this product. Wen, Chaz Dean and Guthy Renker are criminal. This product may cause permanent damage to the immune system.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wen. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wen.
Filing a new complaint about