After receiving Wen as a gift, I was very intrigued and excited about getting this awesome new item, that was suppose to ease the frizz and make your hair more silky and beautiful.My hair was to my hips, very thick and frizzy.
I have used so many hair care products over the years and none truly deliver the no frizz result.
I had the sweet almond mint, starter kit, it smelled great! After use I started noticing, a dry scalp, that was pulling my hair out. I started getting really bad knots in my hair, where I was combing/ bruising out handfuls at a time. My hair got so damaged and thin that I had to cut my hair off up to my shoulders and even though I haven't used the product for about a month, my scalp is still dry and very itchy.
The front of my hair has thin, to a point of embarrassment. This product has totally changed my appearance, I think it's unfair to give people false hope and their product does the exact opposite of what it claims to do! I'd much rather have my frizzy hair back, instead of a forced chopped off bob, very, very disappointed, this product suck! Don't buy it!!
Your hair is better off the way it is, at least regular shampoo doesn't make you bald, in tears every time I look at my hair, pure embarrisemnt and shame! Here are pictures of my hair, for a year, family photo is without using wen, as the pictures go down you will notice the extreme thinning!! When I look at my hair in the mirror, all I can do is cry!
My only problem with my hair, is fluffy and frizzy, when flat ironed it would frizz up, other than my pictures here you see, I had beautiful hair! Their infomercial made it seem the reason my hair was like this was because of regular shampoo, so who wouldn't want to try it.
Don't believe them, regular shampoo never had my hair coming out in clumps!!Buyer, beware!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I ordered flowers from FDE Flowers for Mother's Day 2015 for my Mother-in-law and had them set for delivery for the 8th knowing Mother's Day was booked probably and didn't..."
- "After I mentioned lawyer they wanted to help me after all now weeks later they adv me they are getting 3000 back from the body shop who messed up my..."
- "I have been waiting since 2:30 for my 2:40 appointment. It is now 3:07 pm. I've got 5 kids and 2 grandparents here waiting. Please don't overbook--book 3 appointments..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."