Commerce, Georgia
3.2K views

I always had beautiful thick long hair. My hair was my pride.

Then I discovered Wen. After using it for less than a month I started noticing more than normal hair loss. It is now several months later and I am still trying to regrow more than 1/3 of my hair that fell out by the handfuls after using Wen. I can not leave the house without a hat.

So I mostly don't go out. I am very embarrassed by my giant bald spot. It covers about 1/2 of the back of my head! I want my life back along with my hair.

I Can't even go to my hairdresser because I am so embarrassed! Wen ruined my hair!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Massive hair loss .

Preferred solution: How can you put an amount on the value of my life and dignity?.

Wen Cons: Hair loss, That i lost my hair.

• Massive Hair Loss

Comments

I see 1000s of complaints of hair loss online from Wen cleansing conditioner, but the FDA said they have just a handful of complaints. For the FDA to be able to do anything, they need lots of complaints!

If you have had hair loss from Wen, please call FDA at 888-723-3366. They will direct you to your regional office to file your complaint.

I was given a brand new box of Wen hair products as a gift and wanted to read more about it before I started using it. I only hear terrible things of this product!

I seriously wanted to cry after reading what you wrote.

:'(

I am so sorry to read that this happened to you! A girl's long locks are her pride and joy.

I am so disgusted that this company still sells products! It really should be banned from the market.

I wish only the best for you and hope that things improve in time.

@Danielle H

Thank you Danielle. There are a lot of people out there who seem to love the WEN products but there are also a lot of us out there who have had hair loss issues from using these products.

It is very sad that those out there who love this product have to disrespect the traumas that those of us who have had hair loss from this product are going through. The haters seem to come out of the woodwork if anyone mentions anything against something that they like. But I guess that is just the world that we live in today. I pray that those haters who love these products don't ever wake up one morning and find themselves also going bald by the handfuls.

It means a lot to me to know that there are still folks out there who will not make fun of or disrespect the people who are having serious issues. Thank you again Danielle for your kind words.

sounds like an allergic reaction I use it and so does my son and neither of us has experienced any hair loss. Don't know how far a law suit would go considering a hand full of people out of thousands had a reaction and to be honest if you noticed a hair loss like that WHY would you keep using it?

I doubt you lost ALL THAT HAIR after the first or even 10th time so WHY keep using it? I think this is either a case of allergic reaction or someone just trying to get some easy money.

@Anonymous

Glad you are having success with it. I did stop using it when i noticed handfuls of hair loss.

I am NOT looking for easy money and I resent that you think that is my purpose.

It is almost a year later and i still do not have my hair back. I pray you never have anything like this happen to you and if you do I also pray that you are not treated with the same disrespectful comments as you shared with me

Seriously? And you didn't sue? I call bollocks.

@Mox

Working on it. Found another woman who had same problem.

class action should be coming.

@Anonymous

There are a lot of us with massive hair loss from these products.