2.7K views

I started using Wen and it seemed to be working okay at first. Then, about a month after using it I noticed little by little my hair started falling out.

It kept getting worse and worse. It was especially bad in the shower where I would lose handfuls of hair. People, PLEASE, even though some of you seem to have good experiences, is it worth taking the chance?

I had beautiful, thick hair and its a lot thinner now. My hair is long so its going to take a long time to grow it back out and get it back to where it used to be =(

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

I didn't like: Hair loss.

Comments

Arvada, Colorado, United States #953533

I see 1000s of complaints of hair loss online from Wen cleansing conditioner, but the FDA said they have just a handful of complaints. For the FDA to be able to do anything, they need lots of complaints!

If you have had hair loss from Wen, please call FDA at 888-723-3366.

They will direct you to your regional office to file your complaint. It's easy!

Elk Grove, California, United States #922621

At first I really liked the Wen products because it made my hair soft and shinned. My sister called to ask how I liked the product because her was falling out.

Then I realized the product was making my hair fallout too. Not just a few strands but lots of hair.

We both stopped using this product. I had long thick hair.

Cedar Park, Texas, United States #915091

I tried Wen about 4 years ago and had the same problem. I think it clogs your hair follicles and that's why it causes hair loss.

I also had problems with my scalp itching after 4 months of using it. I threw the rest away and got them to let me out of my contract of buying it every month via automatic withdrawal from my bank account.

Sketchy company and obviously sketchy product. My hair looks good NOW but it took some time to recover.

to s***y888 #926675

So thats why my hair is a mess......my hair is very thin as is..and now i m losing it..not using wen anymore..it will take a very long time for my hair to recover...

Tuckahoe, New York, United States #915068

I was telling my girls I would love to try this product but after reading your experience with a few others I don't think I want to try it. Thank you for telling your experience, I'm 44 going through menopause and I'm dealing with slight hair loss already so I don't want to lose more.

So thank you and I hope your hair starts to grow back soon. ..

If you could please take one final step and contact our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet, someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly regarding this matter. Thank you.