Winnipeg, Manitoba
2.4
Turnaround Time

I had Breast Cancer in and finished my radiation in December of 2011. I started using in April of 2012.

I was so happy with WEN, I swear I could have been a spokeswomen. My hair was so soft, shiny, the smell was amazing. Then in 2015, my hair was changing, was getting frizzy, not so shiny any more, thought it was from the humidity outside. Then I noticed in the shower, I really started seeing all the hair.

Well my hair started getting thinner, omg, I had to stop using it, I was devastated. I told my boy, cause I was so ashamed, and I had him using WEN also, he was getting little sores on his head and he said he noticed losing hair also. I thought, omg what am I going to do, this is crazy. We should not have to go through this, as there has not even been an apology.

Us women bought this and spent a lot of money on this product and now this. This is on my mind everyday!

If I lose any more hair, I will have no other choice than to take legal action, I am THIN!. Oh and by the way, I have had to throw hundreds of dollars away, as I was stock piled, buying from QVC and TSC.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Major Hair Loss.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wen Pros: Smell.

Wen Cons: Major hair loss.

Comments