Malvern, Pennsylvania

I purchased the Wen product and enjoyed how soft my hair felt. After a couple of uses I started noticing some hair loss in the shower.

This was unusual for me to loss hair so I started paying careful attention. As weeks passed the hair loss increased. At this point, I was growing concern about my health and did not think it could be the new hair cleanser I was fond of. Before the next shipment of Wen was to be sent out, I had called to cancel because I still had more than 2 bottles left.

The Wen rep questioned me as to the reason why. I explained that I had plenty left and was using less than the recommended amount. I shared with her how much I loved how soft my hair felt but I started losing hair. She questioned me if I had seek medical attention because of ​the hair loss​.

She immediately canceled my order ​&​ offered full reimbursed. This is when I realized something was wrong with this product. I stopped using the product and ​disposed of the​ remaining​ product​s​ I ha​d left. ​ But month passed by and I continued to loss hair.

I was distressed because my beautiful long hair had thinned out. I was self conscious that my scalp was noticeable, I decided to cut my long hair short, back to what I had told myself I would never do again.

I started taking vitamins and using natural ingredients to help my hair growth. I am still working ​on growing my hair and hoping that ​it grow back to what it was before Wen came into my life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist.