It was my hairdresser that noticed how much hair was in the sink about two months ago. I did not like that I was boxed in with automatic shipments.

I am thankful I didn't use it everyday as well. My brush was full after brushing, I was wondering if I was missing some vitamins or something. Appears it was just the Wen.

The reason I say that is because I am now using another product and it is so awesome. I must say, Wen did the right thing, they did not charge me for the last payment of the 3 installments.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team would like to hear more about your experience. If you could please contact us here: http://bit.ly/1EJQtOL with the details you’ve provided above, someone from our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team will be in touch shortly to assist.

I don't trust anyone because I have served in the court system for over 20 years. I considered Wen on more than one occasion and went to their site.

Then I did my reverse investigation and checked for complaints and I was not aware of the "subscription" until now.

Age, prescription drugs and MS have changed my hair composition greatly in the past 3 years. I have plenty of hair, but it doesn't have the weight it did three years ago and will frizz on me.

I am not about to purchase a product with an open end subscription, rotten customer service on cancellation and refunds.

I realize people complain about everything, but when I see the same complaints constantly, that tells me to stay away!

Thanks all!

GuthyRenkerHelp
to Anonymous #977351

Hello, Our Corporate Escalation Team is standing by to help answer any of your questions or concerns. If you'd like, you can contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet and someone will be in touch shortly to assist.

Thank you.