I thought I was giving my hair a superior product, I could not have been more wrong.My hair fell out and I can see my pink scalp everywhere!

I used to have thick curly unruly hair, and now I have a thin mess! It has been a year, and no regrowth. This is seriously affecting my entire life. I am embarrassed and ashamed.

My hair stylist noticed my hair loss immediately, and I have asked her for any suggestions for regrowth. Sadly, she has no real solution for me.

I certainly hope there will be a method to help all of us who ended up like me.Does anyone have any suggestions???

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wen cleansing conditioner from Wen. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments