I started using Wen about 1yr.ago and I had so much hair falling out of my head that a literally had clumps I had to pull out of the drain every time I showered.
Thank God I have thick hair or had thick hair, so you can't tell. I had even called Wen customer service and asked about the hair loss and was told it was normal for that to happen. So of course I stopped using it.
I can't get my hair to grow back either, I even went to the doctor to see if there was something seriously wrong with me.The pictures I attached show how thick my hair was to how it is now!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- I lost a lot of beautiful hairand I won't be able to get it back
- Product or service
- Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "I'm having the same thing going on with my hair thought it was meds I been asking my doctors and they told me it's not my meds my mom uses..."
- "Yes I did experience hair loss with wen I had chosen the lavender one because I love the color and it was a little stronger but when I use it..."
- "I tried this Proactiv 3-step system and it ruined my skin. Proactiv was the only products I was using, and I followed all the directions carefully and even tested it..."
- "In the process of having hard wood floors installed by lowes when we 1st spoke I told them I was sure was water damage I was it would be take..."
- "Every time I buy a saltwater fish or coral from Animal Jungle in Virginia Beach it is sick. This should be no suprise to me because most of the fish..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."