Featured Not resolved

I didn't and still don't understand how was I and still losing hair. I thought this product would make my hair shinny and soft but instead I lost my valume.

I had always gotten compliments on how think and long my hair was. I just wanted to give my hair a little shine but now it's thin out a lot. It's very stressful and depressing to see your hair fall off, hair brush full of your hair. It saddens me so much.

What do I do now?

Mrs. Ramona Wilkins

Review about: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Spend money on trying different ways to help restore my hair to no avail. Last alternative would be a medical one..

I didn't like: Product or customer service.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hi Ramona, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you. -WEN Customer Care