Featured Not resolved

I didn't and still don't understand how was I and still losing hair.I thought this product would make my hair shinny and soft but instead I lost my valume.

I had always gotten compliments on how think and long my hair was. I just wanted to give my hair a little shine but now it's thin out a lot. It's very stressful and depressing to see your hair fall off, hair brush full of your hair. It saddens me so much.

What do I do now?

Mrs.Ramona Wilkins

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product or customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wen hair care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2300. Wen needs to "spend money on trying different ways to help restore my hair to no avail. last alternative would be a medical one" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wen hair care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hi Ramona, Our team is here to help.We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you.-WEN Customer Care