1.7K views
2.5

My hair is baby fine with a natural wave to it, and is not very thick, and hangs a few inches below my shoulders.

Originally the first week or so, my hair felt soft.

After a few weeks I noticed I was losing more hair than normal. It was coming out in the shower in in my hands and running down my legs. The drain was needing cleaned out daily. My hair brush is always full of hair.

People were pulling hair off my back.

Several times during the day if I ran my hand over my hair, I would have so much hair in my hands. I finally thought to look online to see reviews, and when I found this complaint to be so high, I was relieved to know I was not experiencing a medical issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Conditioner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Hair loss, Automatic replacements.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team is standing by to help. We would like to learn more about your experience and assist.

If you could please contact our team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet, someone will be in touch with you shortly to assist. Thank you.

Important. Please call the FDA 1 (888) 463-6332, do not throw away the product. If you return it, keep the lot number in your records (on the bottom, very hard to read, get a flash light!) They need to hear from all of us, if we are going to get this off the market!