Featured 100% full Not resolved

My hair is falling out in clumps daily, grapefruit size, has broken off like crazy was waist length and now shoulder length too thin to comb, I bought from QVC for a period of time.Don't know what to do wanna join class action suit.

Never seen anything like this , I bought this product by Chaz Dean from QVC over a period of years no one is offering solutions. Would like to join class action suit as this has caused a lot of pain, hiding in the house, under hats use of wigs.

My husband is pissed and can't stand to look at my hair anymore it was my crowning glory.I would advise against usage of this product save yourself some heartache.

This person wrote the review because of "hair is thinning and falling out will not stop" at Wen and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Wen to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen wen by chaz dean for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Bakersfield, California, United States #1152032

My hair also has started falling out way too much.Using Wen.

I will hate giving it up, but I gotta have my hair. I wish they could pin down the ingredient that is doing it.

You sure would not think it would be the Wen, but when your hair starts falling out in handfuls I get scared.

Purchased Wen from QVC for a period of 4 yrs.or so and I also have had to deal with hair loss.

I thought it was possibly just a period of normal hair loss, but yet it was way too much for it to be "normal" loss. I did a little research & found others with the same problem.

Stopped using immediately after my gut convinced me that it was the cleansers causing the problem.

Loss has decreased A LOT since discontinuing, but still continues & I now , like so many others, have lost so much of my thick, beautiful hair!

I would also like to know what is being done to help the consumers that have had issues with this product.I spent "HUNDREDS" on this product!

I would also like to know how to be included in a class action suit.

I used this product and as you was not happy to this day My hair still feels like straw I am 55 and as you my claim to shame however I stopped using this product after 3 uses as my hair was breaking and my scalp felt like it was full of bugs I returned my second package even though I had cancelled the order I received approximately 2/3 of my money back on that order as they said I was late in cancelling I thought at least I got something back but then I was just charged again on my credit card for 39.03 for ????? Called them and they said I only suspended my subscription and that it was not terminated Why would I return all their products at a loss and want to resume receiving their product Crazy shittt!!!!! I will not let this rest nor will I order on line again