Featured Not resolved

My hair is falling out in clumps daily, grapefruit size, has broken off like crazy was waist length and now shoulder length too thin to comb, I bought from QVC for a period of time. Don't know what to do wanna join class action suit.

Never seen anything like this , I bought this product by Chaz Dean from QVC over a period of years no one is offering solutions. Would like to join class action suit as this has caused a lot of pain, hiding in the house, under hats use of wigs.

My husband is pissed and can't stand to look at my hair anymore it was my crowning glory. I would advise against usage of this product save yourself some heartache.

Reason of review: Hair is thinning and falling out will not stop.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 28, 2015.

Comments

Bakersfield, California, United States #1152032

My hair also has started falling out way too much. Using Wen.

I will hate giving it up, but I gotta have my hair. I wish they could pin down the ingredient that is doing it.

You sure would not think it would be the Wen, but when your hair starts falling out in handfuls I get scared.

Purchased Wen from QVC for a period of 4 yrs. or so and I also have had to deal with hair loss.

I thought it was possibly just a period of normal hair loss, but yet it was way too much for it to be "normal" loss. I did a little research & found others with the same problem.

Stopped using immediately after my gut convinced me that it was the cleansers causing the problem.

Loss has decreased A LOT since discontinuing, but still continues & I now , like so many others, have lost so much of my thick, beautiful hair!

I would also like to know what is being done to help the consumers that have had issues with this product. I spent "HUNDREDS" on this product!

I would also like to know how to be included in a class action suit.

I used this product and as you was not happy to this day My hair still feels like straw I am 55 and as you my claim to shame however I stopped using this product after 3 uses as my hair was breaking and my scalp felt like it was full of bugs I returned my second package even though I had cancelled the order I received approximately 2/3 of my money back on that order as they said I was late in cancelling I thought at least I got something back but then I was just charged again on my credit card for 39.03 for ????? Called them and they said I only suspended my subscription and that it was not terminated Why would I return all their products at a loss and want to resume receiving their product Crazy shittt!!!!! I will not let this rest nor will I order on line again