It is like "I" was giving your review!!Same here I ordered it back in the late summer of 2015.

At first I was impressed with the texture of my hair, I also have had Thick and Coarse hair since I was born(not kidding). I received two shipments, I had financial situations and had to cancel. But, I had not even finished with what I had left and I had to start combing my hair out outdoors because the amount of hair falling out of my scalp would cover a 3 foot perimeter around me. (I never use heated hair styling tools or brushes.

It was either a wide toothed comb or my fingers. If I curled my hair it was with a long twist through my finger then coil it up and put a little rubber band to hold it.) Sorry, I digress, needless to say i havent used it since Dec. of 2015, and still when I take a shower I have to make sure I lather my body with body wash from neck to toes twice because I get multiple clumps of hair, (excuse my use of description)in a few hidden places. It has slowly and literally driven and still driving me "MAD!!!" UUUUGGGGGHHH AND I NEVER EVER EVER THOUGHT "I" WOULD BE EVER EXPERIENCING A BALD SPOT PROBLEM IN MY LIFE!

THIS ISNT ABOUT BANKING ON OR TRYING TO SCAM A FAST BUCK FROM A CELEBRITY HAIR STYLIST!! IT IS ABOUT WHAT HAS MADE ONE OF THE DISTINCTIVE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A WOMAN AND MAN FOR CENTURIES, AND SOMETIMES WHEN A WOMAN FEELS A LITTLE "BLUE" HAVING OUR HAIR DONE IS WHAT SOMETIMES HELPS US "FEEL PRETTY" AGAIN.{ A SIDE NOTE:}(I HOPE I HAVE NOT OFFENDED ANYONE GOING THROUGH OR HAVE GONE THROUGH CHEMOTHERAPY SESSIONS. I HAVE NEVER BEEN A SHALLOW PERSON WHEN IT COMES TO MY OR ANY PERSONS "OUTER BEAUTY".) THIS WAS A PRODUCT I VOLUNTARILY AND WILLINGLY APPLIED TO MYSELF BECAUSE OF INFOMERCIAL ADVERTISING THAT IT IS LESS EVASIVE AND DAMAGING THAN, WHAT HAS BEEN WORKING FOR ME SINCE I WAS TAUGHT HOW TO WASH MY OWN HAIR AS A CHILD, "LATHER, RINSE, AND REPEAT!!! AT LEAST DOING THAT NEVER LEFT ME WITH MORE HAIR OUT OF MY SCALP THAN ON MY SCALP!!!!

!!@#%^%%$$###%^^&& "CHAZ, U SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!" P.S.

HEY CHAZ........DO YOU USE "WEN" ON "YOUR" HAIR???AND I DON'T MEAN "YOUR STYLE CLIENTS!!"

I didn't like: Hair is falling out, I am losing my hair, Loss of hair, Deceptive business.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wen Hair Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / $999999
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Deniece BRUCE
Key Largo, Florida, United States #1283109

MY Daughter used it for a long time and said she loves it.Just couldn't afford it anymore.

Now let me say this, there are several health problems that can cause you to loose hair including medications such as oral chemo. That has taken me 4 years to start getting any thickness back.

I was almost bald 8 years after having tons of long curly thick hair all my life.Now it's falling out again because of my thyroid.

to Deniece BRUCE #1318467

Wen has no equal in the number of complaints. They admit to tens of thousands, and they regularly lie to customers to avoid taking complaints.