1.5K views
Featured Not resolved

After a few weeks of using Wen my hair fell out.Two huge bald spots!

I just hope it grows back because now I have to wear a wig. I kept using it at first because I didn't connect the two but my hair kept falling out every time I used it! I stopped using it and I haven't experienced any hair loss since. When I saw a doctor they were confused when they saw the bald spots since my family has no history of hair loss.

I don't use any hot tools or harsh chemical dyes so it couldn't have been caused by anything else.Worst product I've ever used.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of extreme hair loss. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "my hair fell out and now i wear a wig" of wen hair care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Wen needs to "refund for purchase and payment for my wig and treatment" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wen hair care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States #1327933

Used for years on and off. I have thin hair to begin with. Never had issue with wen

I've been using my wen hair products in December 2015 it's now January 18, 2016 and I see lumps of my hair coming out of my head like never before it's a scary situation I've used all kinds of products before this never had the problem of my hair falling out how can I be a part of a lawsuit this is really getting in my skin makes me very upset when it comes to my head my head means a lot to me can't believe that this is happening to me