Chattanooga, Tennessee

I am not someone who usually complains too much about a product. You win some and you loose some. With WEN I definitely lost, a lot.

Here is my story:

I got WEN in May 2011, at first I thought I was sold on the product. By August I was over it. It left my hair weighed down, greasy and dull. I had to see a professionals help on how to get all the build up out of my hair. It was disgusting.

When I signed up for the product I did not know that they would automatically send you new product every 2-3 months, and automatically charge whatever card you have on file. TWICE they made my account go negative. After the first time, we called thru their automated service to cancel our account. We were told it was canceled. 2 months later, they hit our bank account, again. We call the company. Naturally they say that they never got out cancelation. We go thru about 5 reps to see what is going on with our account each person told us something different like:

We never got your cancelation

You have to wait for the new shipment to come

The new shipment hasn't been sent yet

It will take 48 hours for your money to come back in your account

It has been a week since that call. We called today, and guess what we were told? We were told that it would take 4-6 WEEKS for our money to be credited back to us AND that they had sent us another box of WEN according to their records. We were told that their cancelation process, is in fact a process.

My advice to everyone: Save your money, the product is nothing like it is made out to me. I had the same exact results with Pantene, Dove, Paul Mitchell. It's a bunch of bull.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Conditioner.

Comments

For anyone that is considering trying Wen, I highly recommend purchasing the product through QVC's website instead of the infomercial!

I had been interested in Wen for almost 2 years before I actually bought it.

I saw the infomercial and was interested in the product, but the whole auto-ship setup looked shady to me and I wasn't interested in doing the auto-ship in the first place.

Then one day I did a search for Wen and found that QVC is a retailer for it. They have good deals on the products and all products have a 30 day money back guarantee!

I had been interested in Wen for almost 2 years before I actually bought it.

Wen annoyed my scalp. Just aint worth the price.

Should be offered thru the stores!

Don't know why not! :p