Featured Not resolved

The product Wen shampoo was on sale for $39.99 on November 2014

on the next month I was charged 49.99 plus 27.99 and 14.97 every month And I only received 1 package of the 39.99 I have been charged until march I will show you a picture of how much hair I lost using only 1 package of wen hair care.Try to speak with some one in customer service but I could not get my money back.

My hair length was near my back now after I used Wen shampoo after months my hair is short

near my face.The total would be $230 from December to march 2014-2015.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of billing and no service at all. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wen haircare shampoo and associated monetary loss in the amount of $230. Wen needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wen haircare shampoo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wen.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our team would like to hear more about your experience.If you could please contact us here http://bit.ly/1EJQtOL with the details you’ve provided above, someone from our Corporate Customer Service Escalation Team will be in touch shortly to assist.

Thank you.-WEN Customer Care