Tyler, Texas

Purchased product for home delivery over a year ago, and quite frankly I'm devastated. I ignorantly believed in this product - never imagining that it was the cause of the unbelievable hair loss that started 6 months ago!

WHEN I started using MORE - and DAILY! I am an RN, well educated, and absolutely used as directed! I am embarrassed that I was this ignorant. I physician, had labs drawn, and ruled out every realm of possible causes for extensive hair loss.

Truthfully, never questioning it being from the use of WEN. I'm not real sure how to describe how devastating 'hair loss' is. I am 38 years old, and my hair was my 'security blanket' due to being blessed with hair that I really loved. Confirmed - absolutely caused by the use of WEN, and the suffocation of hair follicles!

I've lost half to 3/4's of my hair - from crown to the nape of my neck. With a rather disturbing hairline that is receding now!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Comments

Given time, yes your hair will grow back. That suave shampoo you spoke of was a life safer for sure.

It strips the hair of all the build up on your hair caused by Wen and lifts that build up from your hair follicles that were blocked by wen. I know, been there done that!!! I read on here about rinsing your hair with an Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse.

I thought it was weird but hey it couldn't be any worse than going bald before my own eyes...It really did work!!!!I don't know what is in Apple Cider Vinegar but I mixed it with water like it said on one of the other post one here and rinsed my hair and I just started crying because I felt so relieved with the results. I just wish I had come across these post, before I used wen.

I'm a 38 old women with very thick, long curly hair down to my waist. I thought I found the answer to my prayers with WEN.

Wen made my hair look amazing. After about a month of using WEN I noticed bald patches and major thinning around my hairline. It totally freaked me out. Got blood work taken and the results were normal.

The only thing different in my routine was WEN. I stopped using the product and started applying Rogaine. I'm so upset and embarrassed about my appearance.

PLEASE BE WARNED!!!! I hardly never post negative comments but I felt I need to warn people.

:cry I could not understand whi I suddenly started losing my hair at such at alarming rate. I'v lost at least 1/4 to 1/3 of my hair, and it seems to have mainly started maybe 1 1/2 months ago.

I used wen about every other day, nothing else. there is now no way to style or wear my hair without showing bald spots.

I'm sick! NO MORE WEN!!!

I too work in healthcare, and had the same problem. I had been blessed with, thick beautiful, straight blonde hair.

I dyed my hair from the time I was 14 years old. Never had hair loss prior to using Wen. I have been complimented daily from patients on my hair. I started using Wen, at first I thought it felt great,very conditioned, soft, smelled great.

First I only used every other shampoo, since the little bottle was so expensive. Then I bought the big gallon bottle and used only Wen,shampooing everytime with only Wen. OMG the hair started falling out in clumps! I now have half the hair I originally had, and a receding hairline.

I had my labs done too,thyroid labs were great (I had thyroidectomy years back, with no hairloss) so I originaly thought it was thyroid related, but the hairloss stopped after about a month of using cheap Suave coconut shampoo. . I can't believe that I too, an intelligent, college educated,top of my class person, took so long to figure out it was this ulta conditioning shampoo causing hairloss. Now I am hoping it will grow back.

I do see some baby fine hair at my receding hairline, so I am hoping it is not permanent. I have hope.

#720718
@Barbara M***

I have just realized my hair loss is probably due to the Wen shampoo. I too thought it was my thyroid and had labs done. My question is, did your hair come back and what did you use to help?

WE WERE DISATIFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT AND TRIED TO CANCEL WHEN YOU RETURN THE UNOPENED BOX THEY GIVE YOU A 50 DOLLAR CREDIT ON THE 99.00 IT JUST COST YOU BUT THEY JUST NEVER STOP CHARGING YOUR CARD

"THESE PEOPLE ARE THIEVES"

!!! CUSTOMERS BEWARE !!!