Virginia Beach, Virginia

My mom gave me Wen's Cleansing Conditioner last summer. It made my hair look like I had rubbed cooking oil all over it - not at all the "clean" feeling described.

After a few days of use, I started noticing stands of my hair falling out but I didn't put two & two together & just stopped using it. I decided to give the product another try last night. After reading about the lawsuit, which I didn't know of before, & everyone who is experiencing hair loss, I can honestly say I will never use this product again.

I have very coarse hair & not only were my strands falling out, this product did not do anything to soften my hair. Don't waste your money - you may end up looking worse!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Conditioner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wen Cons: That i lost my hair.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you. –WEN Customer Care