Ordered the product, within a half hour canceled the order after I read the negative reviews about the company automatically charging you for product that you don't want.

Wen customer service told me that I couldn't cancel my order, even though it was within 30 minutes of placing the order! They told me that I had to wait 72 hours for the order to be processed, and once I received the product, to ship it back minus the shipping cost....unbelievable!

Tried to cancel the order via email on their site...it didn't work...finally talked to an agent who gave me another email address, sent them a email telling them to cancel my order.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

that sucks! I've been there and it is ridiculous. They count on the little guy having no power and they count on the volume of people who pay but don't have the time or willpower to fight back.

What was the email address that was given to you so you could cancel?

17 years old with extreme hair loss from usage of Wen Wen "I'm 17 years old and I have been using Wen for maybe a year now. I am half black half white but I have very fine hair. I noticed for..." Read more Wen - Hair Care Review from Aurora, Colorado Wen "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..." Read more WEN ... Massive hair loss, balding patches and painful sores Wen "After years of seeing the celebrity endorsed WEN commercials, I finally decided to purchase the product late in 2014. When it arrived, I initially used the "Sweet Almond Mint" for..." Read more Wen Causes severe hair loss and scalp damage Wen "I began using WEN from www.wen.com in September, 2014. I used it until April, 2016. Starting in December, I began to notice extreme hair loss and scalp irritation which I..." Read more Catalog Favorites - I'm very disappointed with your customer service Catalog Favorites "My husband tried to order the NFL pants for the Cowboys. After much conversation with a customer service rep she said that their company has never sold nor offered those..." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more Cbs Tv - Killing Republican's OK says CBS lawyer Latimer Cbs Tv "First, I love, love, love your programming...my favorite of all; however, even though it would stress me out to have to cancel my CBS ALL ACCESS, I would do so..." Read more