my name is Marcella I brought wen hair products and paid in full they in return get my credit card and start billing me in a installment plan for endless youth vitamins.I never order any vitamins there was suppose to be a free sample.

because i said yes to the free sample without my permission wen start sending me 90 pills for $40.00 in March2012 kept going into my bank account and billing me $30.00 in April 2012. I have call the company again . And for some reason they still have not cancel me out of there system. So BEWARE ORDERING WEN WILL BE DANAGER ON YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

Also i return the vitamins and now It will take them 6 weeks to return my money and I mail back the vitamins March 13,2012 had usp confimation and they recieved the vitamins March 18,2012 yet I ahve to wait 6 weeks for my money when I never ORDER it any way.

BEWARE NOT TO BUY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD THEY WILL KEEEP IT AND USE IT FOR LIFE.ANGRY BROKE AND FURSTRATED.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

I had something similar happen to me also.If you used a credit card,like a visa,discover,MasterCard etc, you can call the credit card company and dispute the charges.

The credit card company will also block them from charging your card again.

Call your credit card company.Hope this helps and good luck.