1.8

I had first tried Wen about a year and a half ago and was very pleased with the results. Unfortunately during this time I "stocked up." About six months ago I began noticing handfulls of hair falling out during and after my showers, I changed scents which did not help.

I have very thick, naturally beautiful hair which was becoming increasingly dry and full of breakage.... a problem I've never had. With that said, I tried the Pantene Pro-V cleansing conditioner and abruptly stopped using Wen. It took about a month of intense conditioning to get my hair back into shape and will never again touch a Wen product.

I hope this helps someone....

Avoid Wen at all costs! The drugstore brands will not make your hair fall out!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Cleansing Conditioner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wen Cons: Losing my hair when i shampooed, Definitely the pricing, Customer service.

• Shampoo

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Please contact the team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed.

Thank you. –WEN Customer Care

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more.

Thank you. WEN Customer Care