Hamilton, Ontario

I purchased this product for my son as a Christmas gift. He is very particular about his hair.

I wish I had known about the potential side effects of this product and I would love to know why it is being sold in Canada when tow of the ingredients are on the no no list for selling here.

Anyway, my son had gorgeous, thick hair with curls…..in under two weeks with no warning he woke up with no curls, straw like hair, pimples on his scalp, red spots and yes…..he had lost some hair and it thinned quite considerably.

Yes, I realize he has had a reaction to it however so have thousands of others….why are there not warning labels on this product so people can be informed of what to look for or even so they may not choose to purchase? I am appalled by the things I have discovered about this product.

My son is so upset and we are praying that it doesn’t take too long to get his regular hair back but after what I have read my hope is there is no permanent damage

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wen Cons: Hair fail out, Did not work as promised, Disgusting, No warning labels, No list of potential side affects.

• Wen Causing Hair Loss

Comments

Well, Wen has not responded to me even when I phoned them directly. I was put on hold the first time I called and no one came back on the line.

The second time I called, I was put on hold and hung up on, third time the same thing.

However after writing to showcase, I did get a call from their district manager and he authorized a full refund, which was great. After I returned the left over product, received my refund; guess what the used product I returned was back on the shelf at a discounted price....same box that I returned it in too.