I tired wen hair products and was not impressed. Mostly because I suffer from dandruff and these products made it worse.

My hair also fell more. They have a sixty day policy to return. I called to return and the rep said that she could not refund me for the product already sent (which contradicted their policy) and that they had already sent me another shipment. She instructed me not to accept the other shipment and that she’d cancel my membership and refund the amount they charged.

The box came and i did not accept it so it went back. Three months later I’m still getting charged. I call to complain and the lady says they never received the box. She suggested the mail man might have stolen it.

When I heard this nonsense I asked to speak to a manager. She then proceeded to say over and over that they did not receive a box. I had to hang up because she just kept saying “we didn’t receive the box” louder and louder I actually thought it was a prank. Come to find out this company is being sued for damages and their business ethics are shady.

The service reps are trained to scam people and keep your money. Now I’m down over $100 and no product.

Review about: Wen Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments