West Jordan, Utah
2.3

This company is a scam. It's a mediocre product and not at all worth the high price, especially because they trick you into a continuous "resupply" by automatically billing your credit card.

The sneaky part is that they send you this package full of junk (stuff you never asked for) and charge your credit card $33.94. When I received it, I realized that I must be on some kind of subscription deal, so I called to cancel. They told me I could cancel and I could send the package back and they would credit me the price, less 20% (I can't remember the exact "restocking fee."). It wasn't worth it to go to the post office and pay for shipping, so I kept the product and left the $33.94 on my credit card.

Only later did I realize that they are charging $33.94 PER MONTH for 3 months, for a total of ~$102 for that box of junk! When I saw continued billing on my card more than a month after having cancelled I called them again to confirm my cancellation and get my money back. This time I talked to a different woman, who was polite enough, but explained that I had to finish paying the installments on my box of junk even though I cancelled.

I am very upset that they didn't tell me the actual amount they were going to charge me when I cancelled the first time - or I would have happily sent the junk back, despite having to pay shipping and the restocking fee. Beware of this SCAM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Reason of review: Poor business practice, unclear pricing.

Wen Pros: Trial product was ok.

Wen Cons: Deceptive marketing practices, Price.

Comments