1.3K views

My daughter wanted Wen to see her "review". In case photo is not readable, it says:

"Poison"

"You broke my heart"

"How would you feel?"

"Me (picture) notice I did not draw hair"

"Now I am left out when my friends play hair games"

"Caution, you can lose your hair from this product like I did"

We were led to believe that Wen was a much more gentle product than typical shampoos on the market. Who would have thought it could cause complete hair loss? 6 months later, still very significant bald areas. As others have noted, hair loss can continue for months after discontinuing use of the product. The issue is wide-spread and it is not worth the risk.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wen and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hair conditioner from Wen was hair loss and lost my hair Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wen.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Wen to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello, Please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet with details of your experience so that our team can learn more and assist. Thank you.