2.4
Turnaround Time

I used Wen hair care products by Guthe- Renker and Chaz Dean.I lost all my hair and have scalp sores and product build up.

My hair is so damaged and thin and I have a lot of bald patches. My hair will never grow back in. I used to have beautiful thick hair. There have been several class action suits against them.

I was not allowed to file a claim online in 2014 or 2016. they said I was not a verified customer. I have bank statements that prove I paid for their products from 2007-2017. It has been very stressful for me to lose my hair.

I admit that I have cried over it also. I have spent $5,000 to try to get my hair to grow in. I have spent over $ 2,000 on medical expenses. I just want the $ 20,000 that I should of received.

Guthy- renker needs to have a heard and just pay me my share of the class action suit. I begged them to let me file a claimn many times and they refused.

The money would go a long way for my very expensive treatments.I have suffered a lot over this.

Review about: Wen Shampoo.

Reason of review: settlement money lost..

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: my share of the class action suit, that i was not allowed to file a claim for..

I liked: Delivery good.

I didn't like: Being cheated.

Comments