Atlanta, Georgia

i ordered a 3 month supply of wen hair care on my debit card and i was charged twice in 1 month and when i called they told me that i had a proactive account on this card also. i do not have a proactive account on this card and my charge was thru wen hair care, not proactive.

they refuse to listen to me and will not refund any of the charges. i was told i had 4 accounts and i do not and i dont understand what is going on.

if this company gets your card info, you might get charged for items you did not order or just get charged for the same product twice. beware!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Hair Care.

Comments

punK68

reececup31 - Hi, I just purchased WEN online but I used a prepaid MasterCard… now I am concerned that when I do put more on my prepaid that they may just help themselves!

I did also learn that WEN can be bought at Bed Bath & Beyond in the "As Seen on TV" section of their store!!! Not happy about that.

Did you find anything posted in the fine print, or online that says they will continue to charge for future orders?

This is not what I signed up for… nor anyone else by the sounds of it. :(

@punK68

Just call and cancel! If within 30 days you can get a refund.

If not cancel future orders but then you have to pay or the shipment you received. Good luck

@Leesee

Thanks.... Got mt order discontinued as I insisted.... *** PRODUCT for sure.

Late nite or middle of the day THEY ARE ON and don't say *** 'bout future purchases... They call it AUTO ORDER in the commercial..... I call ***!

NEVA AGAIN... :grin

Thank you for sharing your experience. I just wanted to try the product but was not offered a way to do that without signing on for more product and repeated credit card charges.

What a racket! Thanks again..

I love WEN products! My hair has never looked better. And no hair loss.

Wow 'So Sad'... you have a way of insulting every post, have nothing of value to offer, and you don't know the difference between 'by' and 'buy'.

For the record, I think you meant "Only suckers buy products sold on late night infomercials.". You don't say 'buy product'.

You either say 'buy a product' or 'buy products'. Apparently, you need to BUY yourself an education.

Wow you write this on everyone's review? Get a life so sad! Annoying and not needed!!

I was charged for not just one but FOUR orders of Wen. This company pissed me off right out of the gate!!!

When I called to see what was going on they didn't even have me in the system yet.

Business practices for this company are shady to say the least. At least from my experience.

Only suckers by product sold on late night infomercials and QVC. You get what you pay for.