I was watching the infomercial of Chaz Dean's product.I ordered (what was advertise to me) a $29 introductory offer.

I thought it was a one time order. What I didn't' know is that they bill you every month for the product.(that you didn't ask for every month) I just looked at my bank statement. They billed be not only for the $29 for the initial product I ordered and received, but also for additional products i did not want.

My account reflected $107 worth of product I did not order.( I still have received or wanted) When you try to cancel they give you a hard time and say you can send the "unwanted products" back at your own expense.I actually didn't hate the product, but I no longer want to deal with this unethical company!!

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

So YOU THOUGHT it was a one time order.So you were wrong.

It was clearly stated in the website: it was an INTRODUCTORY OFFER, and you were signing up for automatic shipments.

How could you have missed that little detail?:?

file an online complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau), they will assist in getting you a refund back

Edgewater, Maryland, United States #771488

I too ordered the intro package and later had over $100 charged to my credit card on a second order.BEWARE OF THE FINE PRINT: IF YOU DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THEM 30 DAYS AFTER PLACING YOUR FIRST ORDER WEN STARTS AUTOMATICALLY SENDING YOU PRODUCTS AND CHARGING THEM TO YOUR CARD.

I got the supply of products in mid December 2013 and am still trying to recover my money.Great product but shyster merchandising.