Topeka, Kansas

They won't quit sending product, I contacted my credit card company as they kept charging me for stuff I did not order. I called G-R MANY times to get the shipments to stop....they are CROOKS!

The product was decent, which is too bad. I can find another product where the fulfillment company will not be stealing from me. They will not process the return(s), and are sending me bills.....when I cancelled months ago.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM - DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO!!! They wanted more words...... DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT do business with this company!!!!

Comments

#419777

:sigh I PLACED AN ORDER FOR HAIR CARE PRODUCTS BY CHAZ DEAN GUTHY-RENKER ABOUT OCTOBER OF LAST YEAR. IN NOVEMBER I CALLED AND CANCELLED MY ORDER.

SINCE THEN I HAVE RECEIVED 2 MORE ORDERS AND MY CREDIT CARD IS BEING CHARGED FOR THESE PRODUCTS EVEN THOUGH I HAVE RETURNED THE PRODUCTS WITHIN THE 60 DAY TIME SPAN. MY ACCOUNT HAS NEVER BEEN REIMBURSED AND EACH MONTH I RECEIVE THEIR PRODUCTS. I AM PISSED TO SAY THE LEAST AND WONDER WHAT CAN BE DONE TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN.

SHORT OF CANCELING MY CREDIT CARD IT DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT TO DO NEXT. HELP!

Why didnt u read the invoice that comes inside of every box?

you can purchase on QVC

GUTHY-RENKER is the problem I think, rather than Wen. I mean, I bought another product from Guthy Renker in the past and had a simillar experience.

Actually I was now trying to find some other sourse to buy Wen, different than Guthy Renker because of my prior experience with them. Unfortunatelly, nobody else sells Wen.