Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Purchased Wen hair products for something like the $100.00 special billed in three easy payments, the first shipping payment being somewhere around $44.95 (including the $9.00 shipping and handling charge). Tried to cancel by phone after receiving the third and what should have been the last shippment of the order.

90 days later was charged the $45.00 again on my bank card. Called again was told to just return the order. Paid $16.00 to Fed-Ex the order back and filled out the paperwork to stop the order. I received the refund of $35.00with in two weeks, total loss was about $25.00 but I was OK with it to get it to just stop.

90 days later here we go again. $45.00 charge to my bank card. Just called and was told it will be canceled and to just send it back. I explained about how gret that would be to send it back and explained further about the loss of the shipping charge and the initial shipping and handeling charge.

The customer service rep made me feel so much better by agreeing with me and understanding. Well I guess I will take my loss again and try sending the products back.

I wonder how Wen would handle loosing $25.00. I'm guessing by reporting you to a credit agency.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wen Shampoo.

Comments