Milwaukee, Wisconsin

THIS COMPANY IS A MARKETING SCHEME.WHILE THE PRODUCT WAS GOOD BEFORE IT STARTED CAUSING DANDRUFF, I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO DECIDE IF I LIKED IT BEFORE RECEIVING THE 90 DAY SUPPLY THAT I DID NOT CONSENT TO.

SURE THE ONLINE CHAT SAID THEY WILL CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL BEFORE IT WAS SENT BUT THATS NOT TRUE. NEVER GOT THE EMAIL CONFIRMATION BUT DID GET THE AUTOWITHDRAWS FROM MY CHECKING. ITS TIME THAT THE CREATOR STOPS PAYING SOME MARKETING GENIUS TO UPSELL HIS PRODUCTS AND LETS CUSTOMERS REALLY BUY IT IF THEY LIKE IT.

SAD THAT $90 TIMES A LOT OF SUCKERS IS MAKING THIS MAN RICH.

Review about: Auto Shipment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $90
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

sally

file an online complaint with the BBB (Better business bureau), they will assist in getting you a full refund back from these scammers

AllForWen
to sally #792948

You have a lot of names, "Sally". :grin :zzz

Sally
to AllForWen #803432

and you are a shill for Wen, disgracefull

KnotGunnaTAkIt
to AllForWen Austin, Texas, United States #823067

I hope YOU will recall this note in the future when you are feeling the effects of Karma.Surely you've heard the old saying that "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND"?

After reading all of the previous posts I have decided to stop using your products. WEN has lost a loyal customer in me. Because of this website many other customers will realize what kind of person you are.

I believe I may post some info about this website on my high school group's Facebook page and on LINKEDIN.

It is my hope that, in doing so, the truth about you will become widely known to other consumers. Maybe they will follow my lead. There are other companies that make hair products comparable to yours.

We can use their products!They are more affordable anyway, so we win!

nikalseyn

From the Wen website:

"After your introductory FREE month, you’ll receive a new 90-day supply of supplements replenished every three months and you’ll pay only $29.95 plus $2.99 shipping and handling per month.There is no minimum to buy, and you may cancel at any time."

You need to read what you are ordering and signing up for.

Also, now you understand why it is NOT a good idea to give anyone authorization to take money direct from your bank account(s). Always use a credit card when ordering online for anything.

Now you know.

Costly lesson, but one you will remember.A learning experience.