Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Wen in Boston, Massachusetts - False advertisement

first off the piggyback off of publisher clearing house apearing to be one of the same second the make it seem like there layway is a system where you are paying a monthly bill like a credit card but once they get your first payment thats when they spring the old when payment is in full that when you will get your merchandise to me thats the same thing as a scam and iam going to my ag with this and believe me i will let as many on liners no to stay clear of your so called sweepstakes and any thing else that bears your stamp!!!

i hate when people said they order wen for 29.95 are u *** its call read the internet and invoice that your getting auto ship on this. Most of the customers are liars anyways cause they don't read

#219634

It simply astounds me that people who cannot even manage to type in coherent sentences are making complaints about "false advertising". I personally loathe the "auto-ship" programs, and have often not ordered a product simply because of that trap.

But it is not "false advertising," no matter how unsavory the practice. Perhaps these individuals have the same defect with their hearing as with their typing .

. .

I have no problem with Publisher's Clearing House. My orders come with an initial bill in the package.

I either pay the entire bill, or the initial payment.

Then I am billed for the next payment. I get the item withe the initial bill, though.

Thanks. I was about to get it!

View more comments (3)
Review
#182042 Review #182042 is a subjective opinion of poster.
I love the product and I just ran out. I can't get in touch with anyone. I tried emailing their customer service but got nowhere. You can't order individual products from the site which is ridiculous. The site says they have no record of my email address in...

Wen products are easily available on EBay. Simply bypass the Wen website.

Get with it WEN

I order the wen about 10weeks ago and yet i still haven't received it and everytime i ring to ask whats up and the first time i rang they said " we received your money 2 wks ago i will put a note telling them hurry up and sent the product and i should receive it up to14 working days" and 4 weeks later i rang to say i haven't received anything yet and they said " it has just been sent to you and you should get it up 14 days working" how fark up is that. Get with it WEN your losing customers.

aahahahan jensen you're hilarious!! :)

THEY PROBABLY ARE WONDERING WHAT YOU WANT!! I HOPE YOU SPEAK BETTER THAN YOU WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:x :? :roll :upset

View more comments (1)
Review
I ordered the product and have never recd it. I emailed them twice and neither email was answered. I emailed them again this morning and told them not to send the product, cancel my order and do not make any charges to my credit card. I know they probably won't...

I have literally emailed this company more than 10 times in the last 3 months kindly asking how to return my products and have heard nothing back... and then I get a bill in the mail lol.

Beyond pissed. This company is worthless.

SM

Loss
We signed up to get this product for a friend, however were charged multiple months after for continued deliveries. After calling to request our account, they tried to sell me more products and did not close our account. I was forced to cancel my credit card to...

I am so disgusted with WEN, G-R - all of it!!! I also fell into the extra charge for more product BS.

The shipment that arrived after the one I actually ordered, costs $101!?! Are you kidding WEN? The product isn't even any good! Makes your hair feel like you've been swimming in crude oil.

Just paid $11.40 at the post office to send their *** product back to them so I can get a refund.

Don't EVER order WEN... it's a scam!!

I LOVE WEN

I think this Wen conditioner is GREAT. May these people are not using it right. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. My hair looks like a million bucks and I've only used it once. I do believe that it is to expensive. Not many people this day and time can aford to spend that much on hair products. However, it's a great idea and I wish I had come up with it. My hair is soft but has body....that to me is amazing. I have shine! I hardly ever have shine. Use it right people. It really is great stuff. I promise.

i been using wen for about 2 week and my hair is more frizzer now then i was before

#191837

Jessica- Your hair is probably reacting to all the over-drying shampoo that you've used in the past. Your scalp pumps out oil to make up for the drying side effects of over shampooing.

it might just take a while for your oil production to slow down. Hang in there, that's how it happened for me.

I have been using WEN for a week now...am following directions completely but my hair looks so greasy and gross!! has this happened to anyone else??? help!!?

Wen is fantastic. I was skeptical when I first heard about the product.

Because I flat iron my hair, almost daily, my hair had become a dry mess. My hair literally felt like straw. My hairstylist recommended this product to me and I bought it off the QVC website. I ordered the large bottle and I have been hooked ever since.

My hair has changed dramatically. I used to spend money on biolage and pureology products. FORGET IT! My hair grows so fast and is so moisturized despite my flat ironing.

I find myself getting hair cuts every three weeks. I will never use anything else on my hair. I am on my 3rd GALLON of Wen and it is worth every penny. I have fine, thin hair and my hair has responded amazingingly.

My hair is full, has great body and blow drys beautifully, I have even found that my naturally curly hair has more prominent curls that are much more defined than before. I feel as though I have grown a whole new head of hair.

You won't reget this product, I promise. Enjoy it and love it and do yourself a favor and get this product.

I agree with the comments by Vicki,I think that WEN is a wonderful product.WEN has my two year old son hair looking gorgoues,feeling good,and being very healthy.It's also works the same for my hair.As far as customer service they did a great job too.They took my payments when they were suppose to and I also got my product faster than what I intend.

tdeela

Wen is FABULOUS. My hair has never looked better.

Even after just one use I had people asking me what I had done different to my hair. They said that I looked so shiney and that my hilights even looked brighter. I have told so many people about Wen and some of them have even ordered it.

Now that I have Wen I never have to use anything else on my hair. Thanks Chaz

I'm not one to spend money on skin care and hair care products. Generic is fine for me.

But, I've used WEN for over tweo months now and I love it! The first couple times, I didn't use it right...I wasn't using enough. You have to use a lot of product, which is fine, it lasts the month it's suppose to. I notice a HUGE difference.

Can't go back to regular shampoo (feels dry and like its taking all the nutrients out of my hair) I love the Texture Balm and the Syling Creme too.

I really think people aren't using it right and need to give it at least 5 tries. Once you get use to it, you can't go back.

View more comments (6)
Review
I am very disapointed in the customer service and deceptive practices of this company. I ordered Wen products to try because it seemed like a good product. Well, they billed my credit card again,WITHOUT my permission and mailed a new shipment. They said I may not get...

I am so thankful to have read these reviews. I almost ordered!

Loss

Wen is criminal! Multiple charges with no product

Quite simple really. I ordered for my wife and they sent 1 order. After that they charged my 6 times in 1 month and sent nothing and will not return my money. The last person I talked to told me I was a sucker from buying from them and I should have read the internet reviews about Gunthy Reneker before I bought, then they hung up. I thought Chaz Dean was a good soul but I guess it's not true as he is a part of the scam. Buyer should be aware! Run away from anything with Gunthy on it.

I just read the comment by ANGRY.. just because somethings on Backorder doesnt mean they will stop showing it.

What if Mcdonalds ran out of buns in 1 store should they stop showing Commericals? Really some ppl are not smart!

Depending on how its ordered say online it CLEARLY says you will get more and be charged. If a rep sends it to you they are suppose to tell you.

If they dont on the invoice it says it.

I keep reading these comments and it annoys me because people do screw themselves by NOT doing something we learned in 1rst GRADE!!!! :eek

I ordered my product 1/20/10 they say it is backordered with no idea when it will come in. When I first called, they said, oh, it has shipped....2 weeks later still no product.

why still run commercials when you have no product? They said they had a lot of it for the holidays!

This is March! Not December

View more comments (2)
Review

Wen in Washington, District Of Columbia - Took my money-Still haven't received product!

I ordered Wen hair products back before Christmas! They have deducted the money out of my account and as of today, I still have not received my product! After numerous phone calls, transfers and being placed on hold- they have no excuse but apologies! They claim it was sent but can't give me a confirmation number or tracking number. They tell me my 911 address is not good, which I get things delivered weekly! So I gave them my PO BOX and it still hasn't came! They have my money and I want it back! I would NEVER refer someone to WEN!!!
Review

Wen in Greensboro, North Carolina - They toke money out of my acct without permission & refuse to refund my money.

They toke money out of my acct without permission & refuse to refund my money.I've had to call over for times and stay on hold for at lease 5mins each time. I would never refer anyone to use "Wen" products! I've return the products and still haven't receive my refund... I'm a cosmetologist and just wanted to try the Wen product on my daughter. It did OK on her hair but I was very displeased with the customer service I received on the first call when I placed my order with will be my first and last order!!!!!!!
#119389

They state clearly that they will charge you if you don't cancel in the first month! Read the instructions, and be a responsible consumer before slamming people who are just trying to make a living with a quality product.