Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Wen hair care for mixed-Asian hair

So I got from the proactiv people, a little one time offer. After reading about all the billing and autopayment/shipment issues there are, it seems like a good idea to buy it from Amazon or QVC. I've also noticed that no one seems to state what kind of hair they have to begin with before stating what happens. I saw the thread about WEN hair care and Afro-American hair types. I'm trying to gauge how well it'll work for me being of mixed descent. Not only that, I've also got a perm, which contrary to most, has done wonders for my coarse hair. Believe it or not, it's made my hair more manageable! Just curious to see what people have to say about the product on coarse hair, mixed Asian hair, perms, ect, just to see if it's worth buying. Thx!
#199579

I have afro-american hair and so do my daughters. I love this product it has made a drastic change on mine and my daughters hair. More managability, softness, shine, and it does not frizz any more.

Review
#200296 Review #200296 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Chaz Wen hair care

read the fine print. They send you and bill you unwanted product and when you call to cancel they charge you a fee since you are no longer a "member" what a rip off. And now I have to watch my account for their extra charges and send the product back and wait god knows how long for my refund. And the product made my hair greasy. That's why I didn't renew, but because I didn't call them they thought they would just send me a 3 month supply. I guess live and learn and read the fine print. I should only order from Amazon.

Know that when you go online and order this product that the first time it is the $29.95 but they will automatically ship you another order in under 30 days. This second order is $94 dollars and when you return the product you refund will be docked $10 for shipping and handling even though you did not request the shipping of the 3 month supply.

I found mane and tail to be a better product than this garbage! Seriously!

The first time I used the product I was unsure and left too much product residue in my hair. The next time I used the product I tweaked to fit my shcedule and hair.

I used hot water to boot, and I like it. I have extremely dry hair that has been processed. I am able to get the shine and look with blow dry or dry and straighten. In addition I do not have to wash my hair as often.

I just have to watch the amount of leave in product I place in my hair at the end. Less is more! Just remember not every producted you used on your hair worked before, same goes for this product.

May not be the right fit for everyone. I like it because it gives "me" less frizz, shine and my scalp does not itch in the winter!

#194669

I love the product! After the first use, people at work asked me what I did to my hair.

They didn't know if it was the cut, color or style and all it was was the Wen hair care. :)

#194668

View more comments (3)
Review
#197805 Review #197805 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Wen in Santa Barbara, California - I love my chaz Dean hair products

I ordered wen hair products off tv ,my order came within two weeks a slight problem with billing, I called customer service, talked to a guy briefly , by morning error was fixed. i get perms in my hair twice a year. my hair was dry and dull, now my hair is so soft, ithink my perm is holding longer, i love the look and feel. every bodys body chemistry is different,and just maybe these hair products just arent right for you. and if thats the case dont blame chaz dean. because his products are top notch. and when you call customer service be nice they are real people just like you. and to that lady that said we should get a life ... A Womens hair is her crowning glory . and for you to sit and read these and judge us it sounds to me that YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE!!!! Thank You Mr Chaz Dean for your great hair products by taking the challenge out of having beautiful hair.. thank you and bye bye

"every bodys body chemistry is different,and just maybe these hair products just arent right for you. and if thats the case dont blame chaz dean."

Actually, he claims in his infomercial that his product - unlike all those others - is designed for all hair types.

He, himself, makes this point. Therefore, you can hold Chaz Dean responsible if the product doesn't account for difference in body chemistry.

#194183

Wow, your an really angry person, who is taking this sight WAY to seriously. People really should be WELL informed before purchasing any product.

I think Wen hair products are wonderful too. The company some people order from(Gunthy Renker)is the problem. I love Wen!!!

View more comments (2)
Review
#196466 Review #196466 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wen Hair Care

August 28, 2010, WEN by Chaz Den 19122329 PDBPP I ordered Wen Hair Care to try. After a month they sent me another one saying it is a 3 mo. supply and would once a month charge my credit card. They said when I ordered the firt one that I had joined a club and would be charged monthly. If I did not pay they would put me into collections. I was not aware of joining any club. So all be aware do not order your first product from Wen. It is not a good club to belong to. I would call them fraud.

I have ordered Wen products through the Wen official website without joining the club. It isn't very hard...just pay attention to what you are doing.

Saw the mystery debit (my fauly for not reading) called customer service. they stopped the shipment and reversed the charge and canceled the membership immediately.

Don't know what everyone else's problem is. It worked fine for me and now I have found that I can order only what I want so no autoship.

I ordered in the exact same day this comment was posted, and they made the club very clear. You can cancel anytime, or just order through amazon!

View more comments (2)
Review
#196151 Review #196151 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Wen has not worked since day one,and it's been several weeks now. I have long and healthy thick hair till my shower last night in which a dime sized hole on the crown of my head fell out. My hair fell out every shower but not like this,and I thaught I was just...

Wen was horrible!!! My hair was heavy and felt and looked dirty and oily using the products.

I tried it repeatedly and it got to the point I could not pull a comb through my hair it was so matted together!! I felt like I never washed my hair and it was literally turning into dreadlocks!!! I had to scrub my hair 3 times with regular shampoo to get it back to normal, then regularly had to use a hair repair shampoo and conditioner to get it back to my wonderful pre-Wen state. After I quit using it, I pawned it off on my husband to use.

Even he hated it and said it made his hair horrible and greasy and couldn't comb through his hair. We threw it in the garbage.

Do NOT waste your money on this product!!!!! There are much better things out there than Wen, the hair destroyer.

Review
#194911 Review #194911 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Please let me explain. For all of the people complaining about the auto-ship program and bashing WEN and Chaz Dean, do a little research! You did not order from Chaz Dean, you ordered through Guthy Renker. They are the ones ripping you off. Chaz Dean studios does NOT...

Regardless of how the product performs his name is on the product. He is making money on the product sold through GR.

He is fully aware of the deceptive practices going on at GR. Chaz Dean and GR should be ashamed of themselves.

Stealing money from people and giving them so much grief. What a bunch of ***

Review
#194658 Review #194658 is a subjective opinion of poster.
I purchased wen and i was completely disatisfied. I could get better results by using regular conditioner, rubbing hard, combing and rinsing. they don't tell you that your 3 month supply will be sent automatically and that you will be paying for it over a 3 month...

I use this on my 3 year olds hair, she is bi racial and her hair is very thick and curly- This stuff is awesome. Her hair is soooo soft and shiny...I have never had a problem with billing or the shipment/auto shipment method. For people that don't want autoship, you can go to chazdean.com and try the product directly from Chaz.

Review
#193952 Review #193952 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wen in Washington, District Of Columbia - Can't reach a live Person

Wen hair products sent me a 3 month supply of product withing 30 days of receiving the initial shipment even though it claims I have 60 days to be "satisfied". When I call to get an RA number to return it, the recorded voice wants me to talk into the receiver and tell her why I'm calling. She even gives me examples which are all very positive. It then claims it can't understand what I'm saying and hangs up. I've even tried using the exact words the recording has given me as an example. Haven't gotten thru for 3 days. Do not purchase from this company - scammers!
Review
#191772 Review #191772 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wen in Moreno Valley, California - Lie on website about cost of product

Hello world once again another company ripping off the hard working consumer, my advise to you is if you think this is a good product that' ok but whats it gonna cost you is the real question. I haven't even finish using the 30 day supply when I receive another shipment in the mail, I called the co. and was told that I should have cancel in 30 days that's why I received now a 90 day supply which I didn't want, to top that, it cost 3x's the amount of the 1st order. call bank!

2 bottles of WEN that would have been $80 on QVC plus s/h(without a special) :( came to a great $104plus change this afternoon!!!!

I called and she said that it will be $45 on my charge every month and that this was a 90 day supply! No way would this last 90 days.

Buy the product from QVC! They do not do this to customers.

I thought i would research this product before i ordered it. It seems that most of the complaints stem from people not listening to the end of the infomercial. After your first shipment, you will automatically receive a 90 day supply. It clearly states that you can cancel at anytime. But, the shipping & handling becomes free at this stage. So, if $29.95 equals 30 days worth of the product... Then, 90 days should be $89.95 or something like that. If you don't want the added bill, call right when you receive the product, cancel your membership, ask you are speaking to, get their customer rep #, get a cancellation #. Then, call back in one week, make sure it is cancelled. Again, do the above suggestions.

If, after you use the product, you want to use the product, then re-order it. But, you will probably have to buy the 90-day order. Again, cancel when you get it. Just re-order when YOU want to.

What i would like to know about Wen is: Does it work? Does it leave your hair feeling greasy or weighed down? Does it really clean your hair? Can anyone assist me with any of these Q's??

I Love Wen Hair Care. I've always had a great experience with costumer service, never had to wait.

I've since ordered online the three bottle deal for 71$ and love love the products.

I use it on my sons hair thats coarse, thick and wavy and now it's soft and shiny. I can't say enough about it.

I agree with Neptune8265. I love the product too!

They tell you when you order that they will be sending you a 90-day supply if you don't cancel. The customer service is great!

They even gave me a free 30 day supply when I needed to change my products for those which are for oily hair. They divide the 90-day supply cost over 3 months so you don't have to pay all at once and you can change the date of your order anytime online.

I used the product, love the product and do not have any of these complaints. I got my 30 day supply, from the customer number on that I set up my delivery times the bill is for a 90 day supply but you are charged one third of the 90something over the 90 days that is meant to last meaning you still pay the 29.95 plus shipping every 30 days no more no less.

Plus you can add or change your order at any time.

I call, get a live person on the phone w/in 5-10 min and have all my questions answered and change/add products as needed. I am not sure what your complaints are but I am pleased and have reccomended to MANY other people.

View more comments (4)
Review
#190440 Review #190440 is a subjective opinion of poster.

WEN - Stole my Money

I stopped receiving this product over 6 months ago. The last shipment was refused and the payment was returned to my account. Now all of a sudden months later they start charging me again for product I have not received. Called received worse customer service of my life was told i would still owe 2 more payments because they decided to start resending product. Now I will have to fill out an form stating that i did not receive heir product and will still be out shipping and handling fees. No supervisors or site managers available and no other phone numbers available to call. Told because they are not in the same state I live in they do not have to follow business or banking polices. Now I will have to cancel my cards to stop this from happening again in 6 months. Do not order from this company they have no business ethics!
#194560

I ordered the Wen hair care system to see if would like it. It greasy and hair looks stringy afterwards.

It's too expensive and getting them to credit your account is impossible.

I would NEVER, EVER recommend this product to anyone.

#194558

Wen hair product is a scam. The product is horrible.

Destroys your hair and their reps don't know what their doing. The rep made a mistake with my order (ordered me a 90 day instead of a 30 and told me it wouldn't cost extra, then charged me for it.) I cannot get them to credit my account. There are no supervisors available.

DO NOT ORDER WEN PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View more comments (1)