I'm 17 years old and I have been using Wen for maybe a year now.I am half black half white but I have very fine hair.
I noticed for about 6 months my hair coming out a lot. At first we thought it was just stress; however, over time, more hair was falling out. Just with one stroke from a comb, about 5 pieces would come out. When my hair was wet, or when washing my hair, loose pieces would be hanging from the bottom of my hair and it would be like a chunk that I would just have to pull away.
I just found out today from the lady that cut my hair that this was an issue many girls had when using Wen and she told me that Wen is probably the cause of it.
These 3 pictures are from one time that I washed my hair and combed it after with a wide tooth comb and all this hair came out when I was done.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "I ordered the $29.99 special product. Then with out my consent was put on a auto ship program which I had to return at my own expense and go through..."
- "My mac's screen froze with a message saying call number for Apple support and I started dealing with this company which had web size www.geek-technician.com. They convinced me that..."
- "This company has no business ethics, etiquette, concepts of truthful facts, or regard for its customers. This place is SATURATED by mice. They permeated my unit, resulting in $1000s in..."
- "I was excited to have CenturyLink for the first time but they suck!!! I thought Cox and Time Warner were bad but CenturyLink is the worst of all. Is CenturyLink..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."