I'm 17 years old and I have been using Wen for maybe a year now.I am half black half white but I have very fine hair.

I noticed for about 6 months my hair coming out a lot. At first we thought it was just stress; however, over time, more hair was falling out. Just with one stroke from a comb, about 5 pieces would come out. When my hair was wet, or when washing my hair, loose pieces would be hanging from the bottom of my hair and it would be like a chunk that I would just have to pull away.

I just found out today from the lady that cut my hair that this was an issue many girls had when using Wen and she told me that Wen is probably the cause of it.

These 3 pictures are from one time that I washed my hair and combed it after with a wide tooth comb and all this hair came out when I was done.

This person wrote the review because of "loss of hair" of wen shampoo from Wen and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Wen to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wen for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wen?

Comments

There is a law firm in Los Angeles that is representing consumers who have had hair loss and other damages from this product. Esensten Law (310) 273-3090