17 years old with extreme hair loss from usage of Wen

I'm 17 years old and I have been using Wen for maybe a year now.I am half black half white but I have very fine hair.

I noticed for about 6 months my hair coming out a lot. At first we thought it was just stress; however, over time, more hair was falling out. Just with one stroke from a comb, about 5 pieces would come out. When my hair was wet, or when washing my hair, loose pieces would be hanging from the bottom of my hair and it would be like a chunk that I would just have to pull away.

I just found out today from the lady that cut my hair that this was an issue many girls had when using Wen and she told me that Wen is probably the cause of it.

These 3 pictures are from one time that I washed my hair and combed it after with a wide tooth comb and all this hair came out when I was done.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #835657

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wen? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 10 #1156829

There is a law firm in Los Angeles that is representing consumers who have had hair loss and other damages from this product. Esensten Law (310) 273-3090

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.