Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

ordered sample kit as advertised in Sunday supplement , did not like product gave to friend to try. Three weeks later get more product in mail with $109 charge to my credit card that was totally not authorized.

Cannot find any where that I authorized this purchase . Called customer service and after several prompts finally spoke to foreign call center, now have to wait seven to ten days for them to send me a return sticker so I can return but they want to deduct shipping and handling from the refund.

If you go on their web site there is no nowhere to cancel "membership". I'm angry!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Wen Pros: Smell.

Wen Cons: Scam.

Comments

GuthyRenkerHelp

Hello- Our team is standing by to help. When you ordered WEN, the information on your shipping form details that your WEN order will be replenished automatically unless you call to cancel.

This information is also included in your shipments. Your WEN membership cannot be cancelled online. If you need additional assistance, please contact our Corporate Escalation Team here: http://www.wen.com/lp/cet and someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Thank you. –WEN Customer Care